- Om netværket
- Brug netværket
- Projekter og aktiviteter
Audio Engineering Society - Call for contributions
On: Sound Quality Evaluation
Dates: June 13–June 15, 2010, Location: Piteå, Sweden
Chair: Jan Berg, Luleå Univ. of Technology, Email: 38th_chairaes [dot] org
The 38th Conference committee invites papers from those working in the theory, practice, and application of sound quality evaluation. It also aims to offer invited presentations from experts working in related fields, as well as workshops, demonstrations, and on-site experiments. Read more about it here
Papers cochairs: Søren Bech and Francis Rumsey. Email: 38th_papersaes [dot] org. (Please submit paper proposals using the author website.)
- Nov. 4, 2009: Author website opens. Find it here
- Jan. 13, 2010: Submission of 500-word précis.
- Jan. 27, 2010: Provisional acceptance or rejection communicated to authors.
- Feb. 24, 2010: Full, 4- to 10-page paper submission deadline.
- Mar. 24, 2010: Author acceptances are emailed.
- Apr. 21, 2010: Final paper submission deadline for revised papers.
Papers for the conference will be submitted to a screening review. Authors should indicate if they wish their paper to be considered for full review and publication in the AES Journal.
Proposals for practical demonstrations, experiments, and workshops are also welcomed, and should be sent by 2010 January 13 to workshops chair: Nick Zacharov, Email: 38th_workshopsaes [dot] org
The full call for papers, including proposed topic areas, can be downloaded from here